Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lessons in patience


Last night and today I got some things accomplished; I figured out how to put a signature on my blog, registered for Feedburner, added an email subscription on this blog site, and an RSS feed. This morning I moved my RSS feed (Feedburner) over to Google, but from some posts I read after this apparently irreversible step, there are still some problems that Feedburner and Google are working out and it may take some time to resolve. Once again, the Lord teaches me lessons in patience.

My plans are to begin podcasting soon. Ray and I are waiting on an email reply from the "skin" designer, about some technical difficulties with the left margin justification on my web site, so that is "under construction" right now. Hopefully this week, we will get some of these minor problems worked out, and I can begin blogging to my heart's content with no more techy~hold-ups. God has laid some things on my heart to blog about, and I am excited about sharing them with you!

For now I will share Psalm 37: 4~7: "Delight yourself in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass. He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light, and your justice as the noonday. Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him."


My Willow Tree Angel of Patience

No comments:

Post a Comment